Winter Season - Service Staff
The Service Staff will provide exceptional customer service to Guests by providing attentive table service and meeting all of the Guest's dining needs.
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Acknowledgement and greeting of Guests.
- Table service and taking orders.
- Provide concept and menu explanations to Guests.
- Communicate with the kitchen on orders and special requests.
- Taking orders to each table.
- Assist in making simple drinks orders.
- Restocking buffet dishes for breakfast.
- Bussing & table cleaning.
- Anticipating Guest needs and encouraging sales of drinks and food items.
- Resolving any complaints and issues with management.
- Simple restaurant hygiene and cleaning duties.
- Assist with other simple restaurant/kitchen duties.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous service experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and the ability to speak a second language, especially Japanese is a plus.
- ¥1,350 - ¥1,450 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime work during peak periods
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.