Kumo Restaurant Winter 2024/25 Positions - Register your interest
Who are We?
HTM is one of the largest property manager and employers in Niseko, managing over 1,500 pillows in over 750 bedrooms; 350 units throughout more than 40 buildings. In addition to its hotel brands Skye Niseko, Ki Niseko, and Niseko Central, HTM manages GoSnow ski school, SkyExpress transport services, wellness facilities Ryko Spa and Ki Spa, YamaSport premium rentals, and F&B restaurants An Dining and Kumo Restaurant.
Kumo Restaurant is Niseko’s first ski-in and ski-out restaurant located at the top of Hirafu Village. Serving authentic flavours of Japan through a modern izakaya feel, Kumo Restaurant is Niseko’s place to eat, drink and enjoy.
Here is as sample of positions available with Kumo Restaurant (information from Winter 2023/24):
Floor Service Staff
The Service Staff will provide exceptional customer service to Guests by providing attentive table service and meeting all of the Guest's dining needs.
The Bartender/Barista provides a great experience to restaurant Guests by preparing drinks with efficiency and professionalism.
Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie will provide excellent hospitality service by preparing dishes to the highest of standards for Kumo Restaurant Guests.
Kitchen Porters will be responsible for supporting the kitchen and restaurant teams to run smoothly by washing and storing dishes along with other general kitchen tasks.
- Live and work in the premier ski resort in Asia and the powder capital of the world.
- Competitive Wages.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- Heavily subsidised staff accommodation with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle between Hirafu and Kutchan Town.
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
- Support with settling into life in Japan including town hall registration, bank account opening, and others.
- Visa sponsorship is available for qualifying candidates working in certain positions.
For more information on what it's like to work at HTM and in Niseko, have a look at our Seasonal Careers Page.