Winter Season - Kitchen Hand
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Simple food preparation and plating
- Simple cooking tasks
- Washing dishes and cleaning up
- Maintaining a sanitary and neatly arranged kitchen area
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness
- No experience required but need to have a passion for cooking and be willing to learn.
- Punctual, professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Basic English or Japanese language skills.
- ¥1,350 - ¥1,450 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.