Winter Season - Front of House Supervisor
Kumo is seeking experienced Restaurant Supervisors to lead the Front of House team in delivering exceptional experiences and meeting all Guest dining needs.
Start Date: 15 November, 2023
- Oversee the running of the Front of House team for the rostered shift.
- Delegation of tasks across the team.
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each Guest.
- Anticipation of Guest and team needs.
- Table service and order taking.
- POS & register use, including pre and post shift till counts.
- Handling new reservations and questions from Guests via email and phone with the reservations software.
- Maintaining up to date menu knowledge and provide concept explanations to Guests.
- Communicate with the kitchen on Guest orders.
- Keeping aware of any Guest allergies or special requests.
- Assist with training service staff.
- Resolve Guest or team complaints on shift or escalate to F&B Manager if required.
- Ensure your teams personal hygiene & cleanliness meets the Restaurant standards.
- Experience in a management, supervisor or team leader role.
- Passionate about hospitality service with previous restaurant experience.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English. Japanese language skills not essential but highly regarded.
- ¥1,750 - ¥1,850 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 15 Nov, 2023 - 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.