Winter Season - Delivery Driver/Packer
The Delivery Driver/Packer will pack and transfer food and items between our production kitchen and restaurant outlets in an timely and efficient manner.
Start Date: Early December 2022
- Pack and stack delivered ingredients and goods according to type and specifications.
- Prepare and inspect food and goods for transport.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of delivery equipment and workstation.
- Safe and efficient delivery of goods to specified locations.
- Maintain up to date inventory.
- Performs routine inspections and cleaning of the vehicle.
- Basic kitchen food preparation assistance.
- Washing up and cleaning of kitchen equipment and kitchenware.
- Other general jobs in the kitchen as required.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks.
- Japanese Driving Licence or International Driving Permit.
- Previous kitchen experience is a plus.
- Previous driving experience in snow is a plus.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual and hard working individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language (especially Japanese) is a plus.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early December to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.