Winter Season - Service Staff
Kumo Restaurant Service Staff will provide exceptional customer service to guests by providing attentive table service and meeting all guests dinning needs.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Start Date: End March 2021
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each guest.
- Table service and order taking.
- Maintaining up to date menu knowledge and provide concept explanations to guest.
- Communicate with kitchen on guest orders.
- Expediting orders to each table.
- Bussing & table cleaning.
- Keeping aware of any guest allergies or requests.
- Anticipate guest needs.
- POS & register use.
- Resolve guest complaints with management.
- Upkeep of personal hygiene & cleanliness.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous service experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Advanced conversational Japanese language required.
- Must be currently residing in Japan.
- End of February till early May, with the potential to extend through the summer.
- Around 35 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- 1,150 yen per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above 40 per week (on average over a 2 week period)
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am
- Your own Grand Hirafu season lift pass is available to purchase at a discounted price.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.