2020 Summer - Service Staff
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Start Date: 25 May 2020
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each guest.
- Anticipation of guest needs.
- Table service and order taking.
- Maintaining up to date menu knowledge and provide concept explanations to guest.
- Communicate with kitchen on guest orders.
- Expediting orders to each table.
- Bussing & Table cleaning.
- Keeping aware of any guest allergies or requests.
- POS & register use.
- Resolve guest complaints with management.
- Upkeep of personal hygiene & cleanliness.
Qualifications & Experience
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous service experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude with a courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent English and Japanese conversational
- 25 May 2020 to early 04 November 2020, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,250 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Cost Price on Skye Niseko-delivered Services
- Please see our website for more details on what we book, but this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, transfers and car rental.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Skye Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).