Kitchen Porter - Summer Seasonal
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Start Date: 28 May 2019
- Collect and wash used kitchenware.
- Ensure the availability of clean dishes and cooking equipment.
- Store clean dishes and equipment appropriately.
- Cleaning food preparation areas and equipment.
- Unload food deliveries and ensure its organization.
- Taking out trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff.
- Food preparation.
- Report technical issues with washing equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent English or Japanese
- 28 May 2019 to 3 November 2019, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,100 - 1,200 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Cost Price on Skye Niseko-delivered Services
- Please see our website for more details on what we book, but this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, transfers and car rental.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Skye Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).