Summer Season - Front of House Supervisor
Kumo is seeking experienced Restaurant Supervisors to lead the Front of House team in delivering exceptional experiences and meeting all Guest dining needs.
Start Date: 01 June 2023 (flexible)
- Oversee the running of the Front of House team for the rostered shift.
- Delegation of tasks across the team.
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each Guest.
- Anticipation of Guest and team needs.
- Table service and order taking.
- POS & register use, including pre and post shift till counts.
- Handling new reservations and questions from Guests via email and phone with the reservations software.
- Maintaining up to date menu knowledge and provide concept explanations to Guests.
- Communicate with the kitchen on Guest orders.
- Keeping aware of any Guest allergies or special requests.
- Assist with training service staff.
- Resolve Guest or team complaints on shift or escalate to Front of House Manager if required.
- Ensure your teams personal hygiene & cleanliness meets the Restaurant standards.
- Experience in a management, supervisor or team leader role.
- Passionate about hospitality service with previous restaurant experience.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Japanese language skills.
- 01 June to 22 Oct 2023 (flexible), with the potential to extend.
- 24-40 hours per week (as little or as much as you want).
- ¥1,750-¥1,850 per hour
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal provided while on shift.
- Summer seasonal accommodation can be provided at a very low rate in Kutchan if you have a vehicle, or in Hirafu (approx. 20 min walk to work). Enquire for more details.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your simple resume to: [email protected] or call 0136 55 5577.