2019/20 Winter Season - Delivery Driver/Packer
The Deliver Driver/Packer will pack and transfer product between the FoodWork off site kitchen and Kumo restaurant, working in an timely and efficient manner.
Start Date: 18 November 2019
- Pack and stack goods according to type and specifications.
- Prepare and inspect goods for transport.
- Ensure the safety and cleanness of delivery equipment and workstation.
- Safe and efficient delivery of goods to specified locations.
- Maintain up to date inventory.
- Performs routine inspections and cleaning of the vehicle.
- Support other staff when needed
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks.
- Japanese Driving Licence or International Driving Permit.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Previous driving experience in snow is a must.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual and hard working individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language (especially Japanese, Cantonese, or Mandarin) is a plus.
- 18 November 2019 to 31 March or 12 April 2020, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,250 - 1,350 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Most companies will give their staff access to shared Grand Hirafu passes; these are usually kept at work so it may stop you getting first lifts on powder days. Shared passes also cannot be upgraded to All Mountain passes (unless everyone sharing the pass agrees to it). Working for Kumo means your pass can live in your riding jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay the difference to upgrade to an All Mountain pass.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass you will be offered instead a payment of ¥20,000.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Cost Price &Discounts on HTM's services
- Please see our website for more details on what we book, but this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, transfers and car rental.
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Kumo will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).