2021 Summer Seasonal - Chef de Partie
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Start Date: Early-Mid June 2021
- Hands on food preparation and cooking at a workstation.
- Together with the team cooking an ‘a la carte’ menu for 200 covers.
- Maintaining communication with Chef on food orders.
- Prepare dishes according to our concept.
- Creating ‘specials’ with Chef.
- Maintaining a sanitary and neatly arranged workstation.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Experience working as a cook.
- Understands how a successfully kitchen operates.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent English or Japanese.
- Shows high levels of attention to detail.
- Applicants must hold a work-eligible visa and already be living in Japan.
- Early-Mid June 2021 to End of Oct 2021, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 15-35 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,100 - 1,300 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.