Barista - Summer Seasonal
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]niseko.com
Start Date: 28 May 2019
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each guest.
- Efficient payment processing.
- Barista style coffee preparation and service.
- Prepare or serve any baked items.
- Preparing coffee and bakery items for guest take out.
- Educate guests on a variety of beverages and their preparation.
- Handling a variety of drinks during peak business hours.
- Experience working as a barista.
- POS & register knowledge.
- Sales experience.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English with some Japanese or business level Japanese
- 28 May 2019 to 3 November 2019, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,200 - 1,300 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal and coffee provided while on shift
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Cost Price on Skye Niseko-delivered Services
- Please see our website for more details on what we book, but this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, transfers and car rental.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Skye Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).